Here are my main traits or characteristics (anyone can learn a skill, it’s who you are that determines fit and compatibility). I am:
- Honest and upfront, sometimes excruciatingly so
- Direct though tactful. The exact opposite of passive aggressive: you will never have to guess what’s on my mind
- A life-long learner, who seeks growth and challenge
- Imperfect, and when I make mistakes, I will both own it and learn from it
- OK with being imperfect
- Unconcerned with hierarchy (not to be confused with protocol).
- Introvert (recharge in my own space) and yet still fully capable of networking, interacting, socializing, etc (sort of like being right handed but still capable of operating the left hand)
- Smart, funny and hardworking
I need purpose, I prefer shared success to individual accolades, and I don’t like gossip (if I can’t say it to your face, I won’t say it behind your back).